In a large school like Hillbrook, effective communication is imperative. `Hillbrook Highlights` is a fortnightly publication produced for the whole school community. It reports on important events and developments, ensuring everyone is kept up to date.
- Hillbrook Highlights 160318
- Hillbrook Highlights 020318
- Hillbrook Highlights 090218
- Hillbrook Highlights 260118
- Hillbrook Highlights 120118
- Hillbrook Highlights 151217
- Hillbrook Highlights 011217
- Hillbrook Highlights 171117
- Hillbrook Highlights 031117
- Hillbrook Highlights 131017
- Hillbrook Highlights 150917
- Hillbrook Highlights 290917
At Hillbrook, we actively celebrate the efforts of our children in all aspects of school life with a variety of awards:
Weekly Good News certificates are awarded to children in years 1-6. Each teacher gives a certificate to one child in their class who has achieved well in any area of school life – whether it be academic, social or personal.
Attendance Teds are awarded to the classes who have the best attendance figures that week. The presentation of these teddies supports the drive to improve our attendance figures.
We also use Class Dojo to award children behaviour points throughout the week. The class with the most Dojo points at the end of the week receives a special reward from their teacher.
A Golden Ticket is given by the Head teacher for extraordinary achievement. The children receive this special reward if they display exceptional qualities relating to our 3Rs - being responsible, resilient and reflective.