Hillbrook Children Centre Services
At Hillbrook Children Centre we offer a range of activities and services for families with children aged 0 – 5 years.
Here are just some of the activities currently on offer;
- Play and Learn – come and play in a safe environment with support from Early Years professionals. These sessions help you to develop a better understanding of how children learn through play.
- Baby Massage – can help increase positive bonding and assist with sleeping difficulties, constipation and colic.
- Parents group – time for parents to meet and discuss topical issues and to have a voice in terms of the children centre activities.
- Solihull Parenting Programme – a 10 week programme for parents with children aged 0 – 5 years. The programme provides parents with effective ways of improving parent/child relationships [C1] and behaviour management.
- Adult Learning – including ESOL (English for Speakers of other Languages), Literacy, Maths and ICT Classes
The Centre works in partnership with:
- Health visiting team
- Family Support Services
- Speech and Language therapist
- Jobcentre Plus
- Educational Psychologist
- South Thames College
- Other community organisations to support children and families.
If you or someone you know would like to take part in any of the activities or need advice or support, please contact the children’s centre for more information. 020 8672 3957 ext 6.
You can also visit the Wandsworth Family Information website for more information on what is available in the borough for all children aged 0 – 19 years www.wandsworth.gov.uk/fis